Our company has extensive experience in filling out immigration forms and preparing documents to meet the demands of the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) and the U.S. National Visa Center.

We provide our clients with a comprehensive document support from the moment you come to us and till the day of your interview with immigration officials, embassy or consulate representatives.

Our services:

- Green Card or Permanent Resident Status in the U.S.

  • Based on marriage to a U.S. Citizen/ U.S. Permanent Resident
  • For relatives of a U.S. Citizen/  U.S. Permanent Resident (family reunification)
  • For eligible individuals with Refugee/ Political Asylum Status
  • For individuals with extraordinary abilities (artists, researchers, scientists, writers, musicians, singers and athletes)
  • Extension and replacement of a lost Green Card

- Political Asylum

  • Preparation and translation of documents for proper filing with the U.S. Immigration Services

    - U.S. Citizenship

    • Preparation of documents for obtaining U.S. Naturalization and Citizenship Certificates
    • Renewal (Replacement) of lost U.S. Naturalization and Citizenship Certificates

    - B-1, B-2, F-1, J-1 Visas

    • Extending/ Changing non-immigrant status
    • Adjustment of status

    - K-Visa

    • For a fiancé/ fiancée of U.S. Citizens
    • For a husband/ wife and children (up to age 21) of U.S. Citizens

    - Work Permit/ Employment Authorization

    - Travel Passport/ Advance Parole

    - Affidavit of Support (Financial Support)


    Please, call our office to speak to our professional in regards to immigration forms and documents preparation for more details.

    When ordering

    immigration services package, translation of TWO VITAL RECORDS are provided FREE of charge!

    Sometimes you need a lawyer...But when you don’t, we can help you!