Our experienced interpreters with highest standards of professionalism are committed to perform:
- consecutive interpretation (one-on-one, small groups, meeting, field trips, over-the-phone)
- simultaneous interpretation (conference, business negotiations, seminars)
- sight interpretation (court, medical, and other settings)
- video remote interpretation (Skype, Facetime, other virtual connection using internet)
and accompany you for:
- interviews with officials (NOTE: we highly specialize in USCIS Asylum interviews)
- medical offices/ hospitals
- offices of attorney/ courts
- state institutions
- exhibitions, museums, walking around the city, etc.
Our team of native language professionals went through extensive training, obtained necessary education, certifications and substantial experience to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of interpreting. We also have linguists who mastered specialized legal vocabulary to interpret for trials, depositions, arbitrations and other legal proceedings.
We adhere to a moderate and reasonable price policy. However, our services are worth as much as the cost of a well done job by a professional.
Main factors that determine the cost of our Interpretation Services rates:
- duration of service
- theme (legal, medical, conference, meeting, tour, etc.)
- language pair
- travel expenses
Please, feel free to submit a fee quote or give us a call, and the project manager will respond to you promptly.