Our company offers services of a professional notary public, licensed by the Secretary of New York State, who performs with high level of accuracy, integrity and impartiality.
A notary public acts as an impartial third-party witness to perform various fraud-deterring acts related to the signing of documents. Parties who sign before the notary public act on their own free will, and their identity and capability are verified.
Types of documents that may require notarization:
- Power of Attorney (Special or General)
- Child's consent (parental permission for travel overseas)
- Contract/ Agreement
- Oath and Affirmation
- Promissory Note
- Document Authentication/ Apostille processing for overseas use
- Embassy or Consular Legalization
- Certified copy of an original document (check for limited instances)
- And more
Please, be prepared to bring a valid, government issued photo ID with you when you visit us for notary services.
Things to remember:
- A false statement made to a notary public under Oath is perjury;
- It is not a notary's responsibility to verify truth or accuracy of a document's content;
- Notarization is a serious legal act
Please, call our office at 347-492-7892 to speak to the notary public for any details.